Teach TESL/ESL In Shenzhen in China 2016We are recruiting for foreign language teachers for this coming term which begins in Autumn 2016. ESL Teachers are needed to teach in public schools in China. The positions vary from primary school to high school and are located in places such as Shenzhen (SZ), Guandong Province – China.
Shenzhen, Guangdong Province ChinaShenzhen is one of China’s newest top tier cities. Just over 30 years ago Shenzhen was full of fisheries and land. In 2016 it has a population of around 20 million people – and enough coffee shops, shopping malls, and places of interest – it surely is one of the best places to become an expat. Located right next to Hong Kong, it makes travelling Asia during school holidays, a breeze.
Job Role: ESL/EFL/TEFL Teacher
No Experience NeededIf you haven’t taught English as a Foreign Language before you can still apply for our positions. The salary will be different to a teacher with experience. The one thing that’s needed is a TEFL certificate along with your Bachelors Degree. A TEFL Certificate can be done online for a small fee, or you can join us in house for our own TEFL course, which also comes with a small fee.
What we are looking for:
- Our ideal candidates must have graduated from University.
- You must be a native English Speaker from America and England etc and graduated from a University in your home country.
- You must have a desire to work with children.
- You must be professional at all times.
- Undertake any tasks that are set by the school.
In Return You Will Get Benefits That Include:
- Free return flights – In form of a bonus at the end of the contract.
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly salary of $1000 – $1200
- Handling of all Visa paperwork – Fee’s Covered
- Free lunches at school
- Your one-week TEFL course – accredited by the Chinese government.
- Cultural Activities and extra teacher training opportunities.
- Help finding part – time work.